Aryaa Kitchen Catering Menu
$25 menu: 2 starters + 2 main dishes + 2 side dishes + 1 dessert
$30 menu: 3 starters + 3 main dishes + 2 side dishes + 1 dessert
$35 menu: 4 starters + 4 main dishes + 2 side dishes + 1 dessert
$40 menu: 5 starters + 5 main dishes + 3 side dishes + 1 dessert
(Minimum of 30pax)
- Tzatziki (Dip) (Yoghurt blended with cucumber, garlic, olive oil).
- Tirokafteri (Dip) (Spicy cheese dip).
- Melitzanosalata (Roasted eggplant spread, tomatoes, garlic, onions).
- Tiropitakia (A blend feta & cream cheese with egg & parsley).
- Greek Falafel (Deep fried fava beans & chickpeas croquettes served with Tzatziki sauce).
- Paneer Tikka (Paneer marinated with Kashmiri red chilies, fenugreek, cardamom & cumin).
- Vegetarian Seekh (Potatoes, cauliflower, beans, carrots & flavored with garam masala, cumin and cardamom).
- Onion Pakora
- Gobi Manchurian
- Paneer Chili
- Chicken Tikka (Tender boneless chicken marinated in spices and yogurt).
- Malai Tikka (Tender chicken kebab from the Pasrur region of Punjab, lapped in creamy cheese, lemon juice, coriander).
- Chicken 65 (Spicy, red, deep fried chicken chunks).
- Chili Chicken
- Mousaka Lamb (Char-grilled eggplant cooked with chickpeas & onions, stewed with tomato sauce cooked with minced lamb topped up with mozzarella cheese.)
- Lamb Kebab Kofta (Char-grilled minced lamb with Arabic herbs & spices).
- Laal Maas (Lamb Curry).
- Lamb Rogan Josh (Braised lamb chunks cooked in a gravy based on onions, yogurt, garlic and ginger).
- Shish Taouk (Chef’s signature dish – Chicken cubes specially marinated overnight with Lebanese herbs & spices, char-grilled to perfection).
- Mousaka Chicken (Char-grilled eggplant cooked with chickpeas & onions, stewed with tomato sauce cooked with chicken topped up with mozzarella cheese).
- Murg Shekhawati (Boneless chicken cooked with Mathania red chilies, tomato & yogurt).
- Kadai Chicken (Chicken pieces on the bone cooked with a spicy masala paste, onions and tomatoes).
- Murg Aloo (Chicken and potato curry).
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Roasted chunks of chicken tikka in a spicy sauce).
- Butter Chicken
- Chicken Souvlaki (Grilled chicken cubes, marinated in yogurt on skewers).
- Mix Veg Curry
- Aloo Gobi (Potatoes & cauliflower stir fried with cumin, ginger, tomato & garam masala).
- Kadahi Veg (Stir fried with tomato, green capsicum & Kashmiri chilies & fresh coriander leaves).
- Aloo Baingan (Potato and eggplant curry).
- Bhindi-Do-Pyaza (Spicy stir-fried okras with onions and tomato gravy).
- Channa Masala (Chickpeas cooked in a spicy and tangy tomato-based sauce).
- Dum Aloo Banarasi (Potato and tomato based curry).
- Navratan Korma (Vegetables and fruits in an intense gravy with cashew paste and cream).
- Aloo Jeera (Boiled potatoes tossed in masalas and coarsely crushed roasted cumin seeds).
- Baigan Bharta (Roasted mashed aubergines cooked with onions, tomatoes, green chilies and ginger).
- Dal Makhani (Black lentils stewed in a gravy consisting of butter, cream & tomatoes).
- Dal Tadka (Lentils cooked in tempered oil, mixed with onions, garlic, dry red chilies & cumin).
- Moussaka (Vegetables, topped with a layer of creamy Béchamel sauce then baked).
- Paneer Butter Masala (Cottage cheese cooked in a velvety gravy).
- Kadahi Paneer (Cottage cheese stir fried with tomato, green capsicum & Kashmiri chilies).
- Matar Paneer (Peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala).
- Paneer Jalfrezi (Cottage cheese tossed with onion, tomato and capsicum strips in a spicy tomato based gravy).
- Paneer Khatta Meetha (Marinated paneer cubes grilled to perfection and then cooked in creamy and spicy gravy).
- Palak Paneer (Spinach, tomato gravy, and paneer in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with garlic and spices).
- Jeera Rice
- Saffron Rice
- Ghee Rice
- Peas Pulao
- Vegetarian Pulao
- Tomato Rice
- Spinach rice
- Plain Naan
- Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Pita bread
- Carrot Ka Halwa
- Ras Malai (Flattened balls of Chenna, the Indian cottage cheese are cooked in sugar syrup and dunked in sweetened thick condensed milk).
- Gulab Jamun (Spongy milky balls soaked in rose scented syrup).
- Rasgulla (Ball shaped dumplings of chena and semolina dough, cooked in light sugar syrup).
- Pistachio Baklava
- Galaktoboureko (Homemade creamy custard wrapped in golden brown crispy phyllo pastry, drizzled with melted butter, bathed in scented syrup with a sprinkle of cinnamon).
- Semolina Ka Halwa
Terms & Conditions of Booking / Payment:
- Price inclusive of Food layout only.
- Service staff – $30/hr; Bartender – $50/hr.
- Transportation: S$50.00.
- Disposable plates and cutleries – $0.50/pax/set
- Please select from the above menus and put a tick beside the items chosen.
- All prices subject to prevailing government tax.
- Terms of Payment: Confirmation is required at least FIVE days prior to event date. Payment to be collected at the end of the event upon presentation of our invoice. Our terms are cash or cheque.
- Upon confirmation, Beirut Grill and Magic Carpet Lounge shall require a 25% down payment, non-refundable in case the event is to be canceled or withdrawn by the booking party.
Our smiling Genies would be glad to be of service to you. Your wish is our command!